Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just Right For Your Type Cookbook!

Our human body tries to handle everything you give it but sometimes it cannot or will not, then the damage can be greater or lesser depending on how bad the food is for you and your particular body chemistry.   After nearly twenty years of research Dr. Peter D’Adamo has revealed the connection between blood type and health, and now with the help of a team of chefs he has put together a cookbook chock-full of delicious recipes for each blood type.  For  meat eaters or vegetarians, there is a thirty-day meal plan to help you integrate this way of eating into your life and there's plenty of advice for eating well on the run.......


The Cook Right 4 Your Type cookbook is the essential guide for living with a sensible diet individualized for each type while still allowing us to eat foods that seem like major indulgences.  From lamb stew to lemon squares from braised vegetables to delicious soups, you'll barely notice you've started a regimen designed to optimize your health, your weight, and your total well-being.  








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the tips in this book,I started eating this way and I have lost pounds that I have been trying to loose for years know and I have lots of energy even when I sleep less that 6 hours. I like this way of eating it works for me.

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);